The information herein is for information only. It is not to be relied upon for engineering purposes or purchasing decisions.
|Welcome to Subseapedia.org|
Click on “contents” in the sidebar to find content, or use the search function at the top right. To see the sidebar on a mobile device, click on the hamburger button. To edit or create pages, log in or create an account.
- The Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy has approved the plan for development and operation of the Equinor-operated Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 project.
- 2019-05-15 17:27:00
- The Oil and Gas Authority has issued findings from its latest ‘Tier Zero’ meeting with managing directors of the 22 largest oil and gas producers on the UK continental shelf.
- 2019-05-15 17:01:00
- Damen and Wilson Sons Estaleiros recently completed the conversion of the platform supply vessel ''Fulmar'' to a shallow dive support vessel.
- 2019-05-15 16:47:00
- PGS has completed a multi-client 3D GeoStreamer acquisition covering blocks A4 and A5 offshore the Republic of Guinea.
- 2019-05-15 15:57:00
- ConocoPhillips Skandinavia has permission from Norway’s Petroleum Safety Authority to use a new submarine cable at the Eldfisk complex in the southern Norwegian North Sea.
- 2019-05-15 15:23:00